When it’s cold outside preheat the oven! Nothing beats a warm pie in the winter time, especially when its medicated. This easy to make Sweet Potato Pie recipe calls for as much CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) as you’d like to use, and don’t tell anyone but its $10 off on Wednesdays.
Summit Sweet Potato Pie
- Summit CCO
- 1 (1 pound) sweet potato
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Boil sweet potato whole in skin for 40 to 50 minutes, or until done. Run cold water over the sweet potato, and remove the skin.
- In sauce pan melt 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) and mix in CCO. Select whichever amount you’d like and be sure to mix well.
- Break apart sweet potato in a bowl. Add butter, and mix well with mixer. Stir in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Pie will puff up like a souffle, and then will sink down as it cools.
Make sure to send us a picture of your pie on social media and post using the hashtag #summitbaked